Twitter Accounts | Verified by email @Outlook.com/@Hotmail.com. Email is in set, email may not work | Auth Access Token and Cookies (Base64) is in set | Profile picture and cover is added | Female gender | Names in Latin | Registered with IP of different countries.
- The Twitter accounts are registered automatically.
- Verified by email @email@example.com, email is included in the set. Email may not work without confirmation by SMS. This is not a reason to replace/refund.
- The name of the accounts uses the Latin alphabet.
- Female gender.
- Accounts are registered in IP addresses of different countries.
- Auth Access Token and Cookies (Base64) included.
- Profile picture and cover is added to the profile.
Format of accounts:
1. Recently, twitter accounts, when logging in with a login / password, ask for a code from an email.
Login into accounts using only Auth_token or Auth_token + Cookies. In other cases, there are no replacements/refunds.
How to log in to a Twitter account using auth_token and the Chrome extension EditThisCookie: https://youtu.be/h35iE3jF0uA
Download and install the EditThisCookie extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/editthiscookie/fngmhnnpilhplaeedifhccceomclgfbg
2. Account validity is verified using profile login (https://www.twitter.com/login)
After you log in, there is no replacement.
3. Accounts at the first login may ask you to enter additional data that is attached to the account (for example, entering a phone number).
4. At the first login, accounts may ask you to solve the recaptcha.
To get started, buy few Twitter accounts for testing to make sure they are good for you.
Select payment method
|Coupon code (if exists):|